Nail Steamer Remover instructions:
The NSI Nail Steamer Remover is to be used with your preferred nail remover solution such as Soothing Soak Off Remover or Acetone.
This Nail Steamer Remover is made for the removal of nail products that can be removed with Acetone.
It works with the combination of 3 factors:
- Solvent Solution e.g. Soothing Soak Off Remover or Acetone
- Warming of Solution to a medium heat generating steam and moisture assisting in a great advanced soak off method!
- Time & Patience
- Place the Nail Steamer Remover machine on a hard, level and flat surface.
- Turn the Black Lid counter clockwise and lift it off to reveal the clear plastic bowls inside. (1 is a spare, leave it to the side)
- Pour Approx. 8ml of Soothing Soak Off Remover or Acetone into the clear plastic bowl / container. (This amount of liquid will be sufficient for both Hands)
- Close the Black Lid back into its original and correct position.
Warning: DO NOT pour Acetone or Soothing Soak Off Remover directly into the Nail Steamer Remover! This will Damage the integrity of the Nail Steamer Remover!
Warning: You Must use the included Clear Plastic Bowls to pour the Acetone in!
Important Step – Do Not Skip:
- Use a Coarse Nail File like the NSI Endurance 100/100 Grit File or an 80/80 Grit File to firstly File and remove the Top Coat / Layer you have on your Nail Enhancements. This will allow the Nail Gel Steamer to better penetrate deeply and break down the products you have on your nails. Top Coats are made to be water and solvent resistant so you need to file that off to be able to let the Nail Steamer Remover go to work on the products underneath!
- Remove any Glue, Adhesive, Nail Rhinestones or other Nail Bling’s you have on top of your nails. These generally file off easily and don’t need to go in the Nail Steamer Remover.
Operating Nail Steamer Remover Instructions:
- Turn the Nail Steamer Remover ON by pressing the switch / button located on the back of the Nail Steamer Remover.
- A red light on the front will appear on H for Heat indicating it is now heating up – but not yet ready to use.
- After approximately 30 seconds, the Nail Steamer Remover will Beep indicating and showing a green light on S for Start/Steam.
- Now Insert your Fingers into the Black Finger Compartments and wrap your fingers around the inside dome, gripping and forming a circle position with your fingers slightly apart. You can, if you wish, also lower your fingers down into the solution in the bowl if you prefer, this does give a quicker option for very hard products such as Acrylics. “Also Start a Timer or take Note of the time on a clock”
- If you see the red light coming on intermittently throughout your soaking process, this is normal and just an indication that the Nail Steamer Remover is maintaining the required temperature. It is completely normal for your fingers to feel warm throughout this time, however if it feels uncomfortably hot then remove your fingers from the Nail Steamer Remover.
- At 5 minutes you will hear 2 Beeps to indicate you are halfway through the removal process.
- At 10 minutes you will hear 1 Beep and the W will become Orange indicating the steaming process has finished. It will stay on W for Warm.
- Remove your fingers from the Nail Steamer Remover and use a Cuticle Stick or a Cuticle Pusher to quickly Scrape Off the loose and now soft products . Be quick in this step because if you let your nails become Cold and Dry the products will begin hardening again and make it hard to scrape off. If you feel you took too long, simply place your fingers back in the Nail Steamer Remover and let it warm up your nails and soften the products again.
- Repeat step 8 until you have removed most, if not all the nail products you had on your nails 🙂
- Buff / Lightly File your nails till perfectly clean, apply NSI Nurture Oil and Turn Off the Nail Steamer Remover. Clean the clear plastic bowl inside the Nail Steamer Remover of all debris from nail polish, gels, Acrylic etc. Once clean and dried, the Nail Steamer Remover is ready for its next use.
Solvents like Soothing Soak Off Remover cool down and dry quickly once your fingers are removed from the Nail Steamer Remover, so being efficient and quick is important.
You can pull out only 1 finger at a time from the Nail Steamer Remover to Scrape Off the products off of the nails. Then change and proceed onto the next finger, this way the other fingers remain wet and warm inside the Nail Steamer Remover.
If there are still some areas on your nails that have product, use the same process again ~ it might take you some extra time for the complete process.
The timing can differ significantly for different enhancement and nail product lines.
If removal is not complete after one process, It might require you to do the whole process twice so just turn the Nail Steamer Remover Off at the switch and turn it back on and start again from step one.
Store away from children. Do not use if you have any skin abrasions, cuts or open sores, Do not use if you are prone to allergies / allergic reactions.