Natural Nail Overlay French With Balance Gel System
Category: Balance, Gel, Secrets Gels,
Skill Level: intermediate
- Thoroughly prep the natural nail. Gently remove the shine using an Endurance 180/240 Grit Buffer. Using Nailpure Plus, saturate a Nail Wipe and wipe across natural nail. Apply Essential Bond liberally to natural nail. If extensions are desired, adhere tip at this time.
- Starting in Zone 3, brush the entire length of the nail with Builder Clear or Body Builder Clear. Cure in UV in the Dual Cure Lamp for 60 seconds
- Using the point of your brush, pick up a small amount of Secrets Brush On White Gel. The gel will be the consistency of gel polish.
- Using technique similar to polishing for a french look, onto nail to create the smile line. Remove excess gel from brush using a clean, dry Nail Wipe. Back brush the smile line to define.
- Freeze the smile line in place in your lamp for 10 seconds. Repeat process on all 5 nails of one hand, then cure in UV in the Dual Cure Lamp for 60 seconds.
- Use a small amount of Builder Clear, starting in Zone 3, stretch and pull the gel over the length of the nail using a light, floating touch. Check the nail to ensure proper apex placement. Cure for 2 minutes in UV or 60 second in the Dual Cure Lamp.
- Remove the tacky layer with a Nail Wipe saturated with Cleanse. Refine file the surface of the nail and check for proper design and apex placement. Remove excess dust with your Plush Brush. Use a Nail Wipe saturated with Cleanse to remove any dust that may be hiding in the side walls.
- Apply Glaze ‘n Go LED in polish style strokes and cure in UV in the Dual Cure Lamp for 2 minutes. Apply Nurture Oil to the cuticle and massage in to complete the service.