New Gel Polish Markdowns || $5 Per Bottle || CLICK HERE || While Supplies Last
Glitter Party Nail with Polish Pro
Category: Gel Polish, Nail Art,
Skill Level: intermediate
- After shaping the free edge of the natural nail, gently push back and remove the cuticle with an orangewood stick or other implement.
A gentle, light buffing using an Endurance 180/240 Grit Buffer to remove surface oils will improve adhesion. Clean and dehydrate the nail plate using a Nail Wipe saturated in Nailpure Plus.
- Apply a thin layer of Essential Base Coat to all five fingers. Be sure to cap the free edges. Cure in the Dual Cure Lamp for 2 minutes in UV, or an LED lamp for 30 seconds.
- Choose a Polish Pro Colour, shake well before use. Apply a thin even layer. The first layer may look translucent. Cure in the Dual Cure Lamp on LED for 30 seconds or UV for 2 minutes. Apply a second layer of colour (for full coverage) and cure again.
- Before removing the tacky layer, dry brush your choice of Secrets Sparkle onto the nail using a soft dry brush. The glitter will stick to the tacky dispersion layer. Use quick, light brush strokes to dust off any excess glitter from nail surface.
- Apply a layer of Essential Seal, sealing and capping the edges. Cure in the Dual Cure Lamp for 2 minutes in UV lamp or 30 seconds in LED. If the nail feels coarse from glitter, apply a second coat of Essential Seal and cure again.
- Remove the tacky dispersion layer using a Nail Wipe saturated with Cleanse. Condition the cuticle and surrounding skin with Nurture Oil.