Gel Polish French Application with Polish Pro
Category: Gel Polish,
Skill Level: beginner
- After shaping the free edge of the natural nail, gently push back and remove the cuticle with an orangewood stick or other implement.
- A gentle, light buffing using an Endurance 180/240 Grit Buffer to remove surface oils will improve adhesion. Clean and dehydrate the nail plate using a Nail Wipe saturated in Nailpure Plus.
- Apply a thin layer of Essential Base Coat to all five fingers. Be sure to cap the free edges. Cure in the Dual Cure Lamp for 2 minutes in UV, or an LED lamp for 30 seconds.
- Shake your choice of Polish Pro Pink well before use. Apply an even layer of colour. Cure in the Dual Cure Lamp for 2 minutes in UV or for 30 seconds in LED.
- Shake your choice of Polish Pro White well before use. Remove the brush from the bottle and wipe the back side of the brush on the lip of the bottle, to remove some of the excess.
- Brush onto the nail to create a smile line. Cure in the Dual Cure Lamp for 2 minutes in UV, or 30 seconds in an LED lamp. Repeat for full coverage.
- Apply a layer of Essential Seal, sealing and capping the edges. Cure in the Dual Cure Lamp for 2 minutes in UV lamp or 30 seconds in LED. Remove the tacky layer with a Nail Wipe saturated with Cleanse.
EssentialView this product