Easy Pearly Flower Nail Art Design
Category: Gel, Secrets Gels,
Skill Level: beginner
- Prep the natural nail. Apply a tip or nail form if an extension is desired. Apply Essential Base Coat as a base and cure in the Dual Cure Lamp, LED for 30 seconds or UV for 2 minutes.
- Starting in Zone 3, apply a coat of Secrets Gel – Builder Blush evenly to the entire length of the nail. Cure in the Dual Cure Lamp, LED for 60 seconds or UV for 2 minutes. Build additional layers if required for building the apex for strength and cure again.
- File into shape ensuring the surface contours are flush. Clean the surface with a Nail Wipe saturated with Cleanse.
- Coat the entire surface of the nail with a layer of Essential Seal. Cure in the Dual Cure Lamp, LED for 30 seconds or UV for 2 minutes.Using a lint-free Nail Wipe, remove tacky layer with Cleanse.
- Using the Secrets HD Detailer Brush and Tech-Gel Colour – White Lace, create the design.Cure in the Dual Cure Lamp, LED for 60 seconds or UV for 2 minutes. Use multiple layers to achieve a more detailed look, cure in between each layer. Note: The Tech-Gel Colors cure to a Tack-Free finish so there is no tacky layer to remove.
- Apply Nurture Oil to cuticle area and massage to complete the service.
Nail Artist: Tatiana Derebera, NSI Ukraine
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/nsinails/public_html/wp-content/themes/nsi-theme/single-demo.php on line 80