Applying Glaze N Go
Skill Level: beginner
- After completing the enhancement product application, define the shape of the nail using an Endurance 180/180 Grit File. No need to buff the nail to a high shine.
- Remove excess dust with your Plush Brush. Using a Nail Wipe saturated with Cleanse, remove any dust that may be hiding in the side walls.
- Apply Glaze ‘n Go in polish style strokes to the entire nail, sealing all edges and leaving a tiny free margin around cuticle and side walls.
- Cure for 90 seconds in UV or in the Dual Cure Lamp for 60 seconds
- Glaze ‘n Go cures to a high gloss, tack-free finish. Condition the nail and surrounding skin with Nurture Oil. In just 90 seconds, your client will have beautiful, glossy nails.
Nail Dust BrushView this product