WINTER SALE - 20% OFF | USE CODE: WINTER2020 | Ends January 28th, 2020
Acrylic Zone Sculpting On a Form
Category: Acrylic, Attraction,
Skill Level: intermediate
- After prepping the natural nail, use a Nail Wipe saturated with Nailpure Plus to wipe the nail.
- Snuggly fit a Platinum Nail Form.
- Apply Essential Bond liberally to the natural nail.
- Using a medium-wet mix ratio, place a medium sized bead of Radiant White Powder near the smile line.
- Gently press the smile line into place, guiding and pressing the product into the corner of the smile line.
- Using Radiant Pink Powder, press out a medium-wet bead in Zone 2 just beyond the smile line. Press gently from side to side to coat the nail evenly.
- Place another bead in Zone 3 near the product in Zone 2. Angle your brush and thin the front of the bead so it leaves a tiny margin around the cuticle.
- Using an Endurance 180/180 Grit File, define the shape. Remove excess dust with Plush Brush. Using a Nail Wipe saturated with Cleanse, remove any dust hiding in the side walls.
- Apply Glaze ‘n Go LED, in polish style strokes, and cure in the Dual Cure Lamp, LED, for 30 seconds or UV for 2 minutes.
- Condition the cuticle and surrounding skin with Nurture Oil.
Attraction Acrylic SystemView this product