Acrylic Zone Sculpting On a Form with Universal Nail Liquid
Skill Level: beginner
- After prepping the natural nail, use a Nail Wipe saturated with Nailpure Plus to wipe the nail. snuggly fit a Platinum Nail Form. Apply Essential Bond liberally to the natural nail.
- Using a medium-wet mix ratio, place a medium sized bead of white powder near the smile line in Zone 1. Using the tip of the brush, gently guide and slightly push the product into the corner of the smile line. Keep the brush handle angled downward which will help to keep the smile line edge thicker and taper the extension edge. To crispen and define the smile line, back brush while the product is still moveable.
- Using Radiant Pink Powder, press out a medium-wet bead in Zone 2 just beyond the smile line. Press gently from side to side to coat the nail evenly. Place another bead in Zone 3 near the product in Zone 2. Angle your brush and thin the front of the bead so it leaves a tiny margin around the cuticle.
- If additional product is needed to create the apex, use a small bead of clear powder in Zone 2. Allow the product to set until you hear a click.
- Using an Endurance 180/180 Grit File, define the shape. Remove excess dust with Plush Brush. Using a Nail Wipe saturated with Cleanse, remove any dust hiding in the side walls.
- Apply Glaze ‘n Go LED, in polish style strokes, and cure in the Dual Cure Lamp, LED for 30 seconds or UV for 2 minutes.
- Condition the cuticle and surrounding skin with Nurture Oil.
Universal Nail Liquid
Sensitive SkinView this product
Nail PrepView this product
Platinum Nail Forms
Nail FormsView this product
EssentialView this product
Attraction Acrylic SystemView this product
Grit Nail FileView this product
Glaze ‘n Go LED
Enhancement Top CoatView this product