Acrylic Watercolour Demo
Category: Acrylic, Attraction, Nail Art, Simplicite,
Skill Level: advanced
- Thoroughly prep the natural nail then fit a Platinum Nail Form to sculpt the stiletto. Use two forms stuck together to make the sculpting platform longer.
- Wipe the nail with a Nail Wipe saturated with Nailpure Plus and apply Essential Bond.
- Starting in Zone 2, using a reverse technique, extend the natural nail bed using Purely Pink Masque Powder.
- In Zone 1, create the smile line and extension edge of the nail using Cloak and Dagger Powder. Cover the entire surface with Totally Clear Powder.
- Using an Endurance 150/150 Grit File, file, shape, and buff the enhancement. Remove excess dust with Plush Brush. Using a Nail Wipe saturated with Cleanse, remove any dust that may be hiding in side walls.
- To create a watercolor effect you should use only semi-translucent acrylic powders. To create one yourself, mix six parts Deep Secrets Powder and one part White Diamonds Powder. Create your petals with this mixture.
- Add some leaves and lines to finish the composition. Using Deep Secrets Powder, make some accents on the flowers and leaves. Use Polybond Nail Glue to glue crystals or rhinestones in the middle of the flowers.
- Apply Glaze ‘n Go LED, in polish style strokes, and cure in the Dual Cure Lamp, LED for 30 seconds or UV for 2 minutes.
- Apply Nurture Oil to the cuticle and massage in to complete the service.
Attraction Acrylic SystemView this product