Acrylic Reverse Technique with Attraction Acrylic System
Category: Acrylic, Attraction,
Skill Level: intermediate
- After prepping the natural nail, use a Nail Wipe saturated with Nailpure Plus to wipe the nail. Snuggly fit a Platinum Nail Form. Apply Essential Bond liberally to the natural nail.
- Using a medium-wet bead of Purely Pink Masque Powder, apply the bead in Zone 2, overlapping the free edge, creating a ledge which will form the smile line. Press gently from side to side to coat the nail evenly.
- Place a second bead of Purely Pink Masque Powder in Zone 3, angle your brush and thin the front of the bead so it leaves a tiny margin around the cuticle and side walls. This will assure that you are not overexposing your client’s nail. Allow product to set, until you hear a click.
- Apply a medium sized bead of Radiant White Powder onto the form. Using the tip of the brush, gently press the smile line into place, guiding and slightly pushing the product into the corner of the smile line.
- If additional product is needed to fill the ledge between the pink and white powder, apply one bead of Totally Clear Powder in Zone 2 to seal over the join. To prevent bulk, taper the product evenly from the cuticle to the free edge, stroking through like a polish.
- Using an Endurance 180/180 Grit File, define the shape. Remove excess dust with Plush Brush. Use a Nail Wipe saturated with Cleanse to remove any dust hiding in the side walls.
- Apply Glaze ‘n Go LED, in polish style strokes, and cure in the Dual Cure Lamp, LED for 30 seconds or UV for 2 minutes. Condition the cuticle and surrounding skin with Nurture Oil and massage in to complete the service.
Attraction Acrylic SystemView this product