The NSI Carbide Safety Barrel drill bit is a barrel shape carbide bit designed to quickly remove product bulk.
The Carbide Safety Barrel is a versatile tool that can be used for shaping, reducing length or removing product. This efile drill bit can be used to quickly remove bulk from the finished nail enhancement and smooth the surface to prep the nail for nail art or finishing. The safety bits are specially designed with a rounded smooth top to prevent damage to the skin and protect your clients’ cuticles. This high-quality carbide bit is easy to clean and sterilize, ensuring proper hygiene standards are met for a safe and sanitary nail salon environment. The Safety Barrel is a must have tool and can be used for various nail services, including shaping, refining, and rebalancing the nail, the possibilities are endless. Perfect complement to the NSI eFile
- Easy to clean and sterilize between clients.
- Designed for the filing and shaping of acrylic and artificial gel nails.
- Made with Top-grade carbide materials, ensuring a long lifespan of the drill bit.
- The bit can be used for shaping, reducing length and removing product.
- The rounded smooth top allows you to file close to the cuticle.