We’ve all heard it, Gels that come in a bottle are too soft to sculpt with – Well Not Any More! The Balance Builder In a Bottle Clear, breaks the mold for hard gels. A hard gel in a bottle, with the strength you expect from the Balance Gel System. Balance Builder In A Bottle is a LED and UV curable hard gel system that you can use to extend the nail, gel overlay nails and more.
- Balance LED/UV Gel System is user-friendly and offers the nail technician the option to do gel overlay nails, tip and overlays, sculpting on a form and indestructible pedicures.
- Maximum product control and incredible workability.
- The thicker viscosity is perfect for warmer environments.
- Holds shape, but still self levels.
- Can be used for any length natural nails or tip and overlays.
- Can also be used in thin layers to sculpt on a form.
- Great for any level gel user.
- Can be used with any NSI Top Coat.
VISCOSITY & USES
SKILL LEVEL: Ideal for all levels.
USAGE: Can be used for easy building of the nail, or for a slight apex for some added durability. Because of the added strength, builder gels are ideal to be used for natural nails, tip and overlays, or sculpting.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Natural Nail Prep
- Spray yours and your client’s hands with Purify and gently massage. Push back cuticle and gently remove the shine with a Endurance 180/180 Grit Buffer. Using a Nail Wipe saturated with Nailpure Plus, press and rub into natural nail.
- If extensions are desired, adhere tip or fit a nail form at this time.
- Apply Essential Bond to the natural nail. Remove the brush from the bottle and wipe along the edge of the bottle, then brush onto two natural nails. Re-dip the brush and repeat the process until the nails are coated. Allow to dry for one minute. They will not appear chalky white.
- Before you begin sculpting your enhancement, apply an even layer of Essential Base Coat, this thin layer will ensure that proper bonding and adhesion will occur for the subsequent layers. Cure in Dual Cure Lamp, LED for 30 seconds or UV for 2 minutes.
Natural Nail Overlay or Tip & Overlay
Using the Balance Builder in a Bottle of your choice:
- After proper nail prep, open your Builder in a Bottle (your choice of color) and brush down the gel onto the nail plate. Place the gel near the cuticle line, allowing room for your margin, and pull product forward towards the free edge. Be sure to cover the body of the nail with a thin even coverage of the gel. Cure in the Dual Cure Lamp, LED for 60 seconds or UV for 2 minutes.
- Do not remove the tacky dispersion layer. Check the nail from all angles to ensure proper apex placement. Remove the brush from the Builder in a Bottle again and add another thin layer to the upper arch. This will ensure a strong nail and reinforce the structure of the enhancement. Cure in the Dual Cure Lamp, LED for 60 seconds or UV for 2 minutes. Use a Nail Wipe saturated with Cleanse to remove the tacky dispersion layer.
- Refine file using your Endurance 180/240 Grit Buffer. Check for proper design and apex placement. File the nail so it is smooth, balanced and attractive following the curvature of the nail. Remove excess dust with your Plush Brush. Use a Nail Wipe saturated with Cleanse to remove any dust that may be hiding in the side walls.
- Apply Glaze ‘n Go LED or Essential Seal and cure in the Dual Cure Lamp, LED for 30 seconds or UV for 2 minutes. Wipe off the tacky dispersion layer using a Nail Wipe saturated with Cleanse. Condition the cuticle and surrounding skin with Nurture Oil.
Q: What are the cure times of the Balance LED/UV Gel Builder In a Bottle?
A: LED for 60 seconds or UV for 2 minutes.