- Scientifically enhanced blend of 5 emollients (jojoba, soy, safflower, wheat germ, and grape seed oils) and vitamins C & E
- Helps to prolong enhancements’ durability and flexibility
- Supplies cuticles with nourishment and lasting softness while aiding in skin cell renewal
- Soft Grape scent
- Great retail item for clients
"All of my clients and their partners have commented on how lovely it leaves their hands feeling, the fruity scent it leaves and the lasting effects it has on the cuticles. All of my clients love the final coating of Nurture Oil. Its like the cherry on top of the ice cream - yummy!"
- Kama, Butterfly Touch Acrylic Nails by Kama, Australia
|Nurture Oil - 15 mL (.5 Fl. Oz.)
|Nurture Oil - 75 mL (2.5 Fl. Oz.) - SALON SPECIAL
|Nurture Oil - 12 Pk. (.23 Fl. Oz. Bottles) Display - View
|Nurture Oil - 6 Pk. 15 mL (.5 Fl. Oz.) Display - View
After enhancement application, finish with Glaze 'n Go, Perma Gloss, or Finish Clear. If nails are not being polished, condition nails, cuticles, and surrounding soft tissue with a drop of Nurture Oil and massage. If nails are being polished, apply polish according to manufacturer's directions and allow it to dry for 1 minute. Seal polish with either Thermoshield or Airshield. Condition finished enhancement, cuticles, and surrounding soft tissue with a drop of Nurture Oil and massage.