Versa Cure UV Nail Bonding Lamp
- Designed to cure any UV gel system or UV cured top coat
- Uses four 9 Watt bulbs to cure all five fingers or toes at once
- Interior has reflective coating for a full and complete cure
- Set timer for 10, 90, 120 seconds with a touch of a button
- Use for hands or feet
- Lightweight frame
- Click here for information on UV Lamp safety for nail services
|Versa Cure UV Nail Bonding Lamp 110V|
|Versa Cure UV Nail Bonding Lamp 220V|
- See FAQ/li>
What are some signs that the bulbs need to be replaced in my UV lamp?
Gel that is not completely curing is a sign that your bulbs need replaced. The gel will probably wipe off the nail or appear to have flattened bubbles and dull areas when the tacky layer is removed. Clients may experience itching, redness, and irritation around the sidewalls and cuticles after the nail service. This results from uncured gel seeping onto the soft tissue.
How often should I replace the bulbs in my UV lamp?
Bulbs should be replaced every 3-6 months, depending on usage. It is important to do this routinely as you may not realize that the bulbs need to be replaced and overexposure may inadvertently occur.